GSTIN Level View:
View section, you can see at the GSTIN level. Select the GSTIN from the business hierarchy for which you want to view invoices.
Here in the view section, you can see four sections mentioned as follows:
- IRN not Generated – Here you can see all B2B invoices uploaded by you and for which IRN is not generated
- IRN Generated – Here you can see all B2B invoices for which IRN is generated
- B2C – Here you can see invoices with invoice type B2C i.e. transactions with an unregistered counterparty for which IRN is not required to generate.
- Other – Here you can see other document types like Bill of Entry (BOE), Delivery Challan (DC) and Other and invoices having supply type as I i.e. inward with document type other than B2C. These other documents will not get considered for IRN generation
Viewing invoice details:
1. Click on Document No. to view the details. So here you can firstly see the summary.
2. If you want to see all provided details then click on “All Provided”
3. If you want to see all fields that are available in input format then click on ‘Full View’
4. View section will display invoice-level details along with errors/warnings (if any). You can also click on error and warning icons in the Error/Warning tab to see the details.
The red colour symbol shows an error message and the orange color symbol shows a warning message.
Also to view errors and warnings at an item level, click on “Check for errors at the line item level”.