Key Points to Note:
- All line items related to invoice are to be kept together.
- Don’t leave any blank row in between two invoices or two line items.
- After completion of data preparations if any blank rows left then select those rows and delete it.
- Maximum no. of rows allowed – 3000 to 4000. More than this count, if rows added then there is possibility of application will get hang and it will take time to process your data.
- Don’t do copy paste / cut paste of data, because of this formulas built in to the cell will get vanish and at the time of validation, it may give you the “run time error”.