GST annual returns, taxpayers have been facing certain issues while filling form GSTR 9 and GSTR 9C.
What is GSTR 9?
GSTR 9 is an annual return form to be filed by all registered taxpayers and taxable persons irrespective of their business turnover. It is an annual return for all the registered taxpayers under GST and has to be duly paid with some exceptions. GSTR-9 is a compilation of inward supplies, outward supplies; input tax credit and tax-liability availed during a period of a financial year.
How can IRIS GST Software help you with your GSTR-9 Returns?
IRIS GST Software is a cloud-based GST Return Filing and GST Reconciliation software that can help you to:
- GST Return Filing History: Download complete filing history of returns filed (GSTR-1, GSTR-2A & GSTR-3B) from GSTN in a single click
- Easy Reconciliation: Reconcile GSTR 2B, GSTR-2A and Purchase Register
- Auto-Computation and Bulk Fetch Data: Provides auto-computed details and bulk data fetch facility.
- Automated Approach: Auto-summarize sales and purchase data based on filed returns and reconcile with your books
- Zero Error Filing: Inbuilt calculators, validations and powerful insights to file error-free returns
- Smart and Intelligent Inbuilt Rules: In line with ICAI guidelines to avoid penalties, late fees… and much more!
Even if you have not filed GSTR 1 and GSTR 3B using the IRIS platform, still you can get auto-computed details for GSTR 9 and you will be able to save GSTR 9 details to the GSTN portal through IRIS GST Software.
GSTR 9 is an annual GST return filed with GSTN to give summarized details of outward supply and taxes paid thereon , input tax credits claimed, taxes paid and refund claimed in the financial year
Publish on December 6th, 2022