Through this feature of IRIS Sapphire, you are enabled to share your data with your counter-parties.
Importance of My Network Feature:
- Enables you to integrate your vendor and distributor chain
- Facilitates sharing of data even before it is sent to the GST system
- Early sharing of data helps to minimize the differences in invoices
- Under new simplified return process, GST will not be providing for reconciliation and hence sharing of invoices becomes vital to ensure proper ITC claim
Invite your counter-parties to IRIS Sapphire
If you want to use this feature then contact to IRIS GST Team to enable this feature. Once IRIS team enables this feature for you. Go to business level settings -> Click on Manage Partners.
There you will get an option to invite your counter-parties with whom you want to share data.
There are two ways to invite counter-party
1. Invite single counter-party and 2. Bulk invitation to counter-parties
So in case of invite single counter-party, you need to provide details like GSTIN and Email id of that counter-party.
And for Bulk invitation, need to prepare one CSV file based on sample CSV file and then copy paste data from that CSV to here.
View shared invoices