GSTR 7 is a monthly return. It needs to be filed by Tax deductors under GST.
Now by using IRIS Sapphire, you can save your GSTR 7 return details at GSTN portal.
Snapshot of features for GSTR 7
- Upload data in CSV file as per IRIS input format. Input format designed keeping in view the need to absorb changes in the GST Law.
- Filters to VIEW invoices based on parameters like GSTIN of Deductee, Amount paid to deductee etc.
- Download all or filtered data. For large volume data, optimization is being done. While from the application, large volume download can be triggered; there could be the limitation of CSV/Excel to view beyond a certain number of records
- Fetch GSTR GSTR 7 Summary from GSTN – Available as CSV download and consists of summary of data available at GST portal
- Comparison of GSTR 7 Summary generated on IRIS portal and GST portal. This comparison will help to reconcile data available on IRIS portal and saved at GST portal.