This feature will help you to do the reconciliation between documents uploaded for GSTR 1 and documents for which E-way bills (EWB) are generated. So in reconciliation results, you can see details like invoices found for which EWB generated, EWB missing for Invoices uploaded in GSTR 1 and Invoices missing in GSTR 1 for which EWB generated.
So as a Sapphire user, who want to use this feature, needs to do one-time setup activity. Let’s See how to use this feature:
1. Once you uploaded your GSTR 1 data, click on the button of “GSTR 1 EWB Recon” available on the top right-hand side.
This option is available at GSTIN level.
2. In GSTR 1 tab, here you will see the uploaded data for selected GSTIN and for selected period
3. In the second tab, you will get E-way bills. So here first you need to do some setup activity i.e. Adding IRIS as GSP on NIC portal and providing your NIC credential on IRIS Sapphire. So for the first time when you click on E-way bill tab, below window will get opened
Helping document is provided to know how to add IRIS as GSP on NIC Portal. Also once you click on “Key in Your NIC Credentials” it will take you to the setting page where you need to provide your NIC credentials.
4. Once this setup is done, here you can see an option to fetch E-way bills details. By default, for selected filing period, you can fetch details. For maximum 60 days, you can fetch E-way bills in one go. Once fetch request is completed on UI, you can see details of E-way bills. Now after fetching details click on “Reconcile” button to perform reconciliation. Once reconciliation request is completed go to the Results tab.
5. In the Results tab, firstly you can see the “Summary ” of reconciled documents and in “Invoice Level” tab you can see the reconciliation results invoice level-wise getting bifurcated between “Found”, “EWB’s Missing in GSTR 1″ and ” GSTR 1 missing in EWB”.
Facility to add user comment and filter is available. Click on orange color tick mark symbol to add a comment. Also, the option to reset action is also available in the Action column. Feature to download reconciliation results is also available.
Once you are done with reconciliation, you can create GSTR 1 return and save your final data.