1. Information collected from the Users.
1.1. Company shall in the course of providing the Services collect such Information as may be required. Any data about the User, by which he/ she/ it, as a person can be identified, including without limitation, GSTIN, business name, address, email address, date of registration, and phone number etc. to which IRIS Products has or is likely to have access by virtue of the User’s consensual submission
1.2. Company will retain the information even after the user closes his account with IRIS Products for a stipulated period of time as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce any agreements.
1.3. IRIS Products may automatically collect certain other information, including but not limited to usernames, passwords, and other security and usage related information, whenever you visit or utilize the Services such as Log Data, Analytical Code, Time Stamp, Geo Stamp, IP address, version and identification number of the device, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, your profile, websites visited by you, search terms used, platform type, number of clicks, phone number, requested status of other Users and various status information and other personal setting information with regard to your usage of the Services provided through the Website (“Usage Information”). Such Usage Information collected is not associated with any Personal Data and is tagged to the unique identifier of a particular device.
1.4. IRIS Products uses data collection devices such as “cookies” on your device / computer through which it is accessed that assist in (a) providing Services; and (b) to allow you to enter your password less frequently during a session.
2. Usage of information.
2.1. The Company may use the information collected as mentioned above for any of the following purposes –
- (a) to effectively provide the Services
- (b) for making charts and comparisons;
- (c) for the purposes of software verification or administering software upgrades;
- (d) to allow the Users to participate in surveys regarding Services;
- (e) to improve Users’ experience;
- (f) provide custom, personalized content and information;
- (g) monitor the effectiveness of IRIS Products’ marketing campaigns;
- (h) monitor aggregated metrics such as total number of visitors and traffic;
- (i) to maintain the quality of Services and provide general statistics regarding their use;
- (j) to deliver Services, including email notifications, confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages that the Users may request;
- (k) archival or backup purposes;
- (l) to alert the User about updated information and such other new or updated Services or Software that may be offered by us;
- (m) to allow access to exclusive features or functionality of IRIS Products;
- (n) to resolve disputes, collect fees and troubleshoot problems.
3. Sharing of the collected information.
3.1. The Company may share the information received from the User:
- (a) with its affiliates in connection with matters relating to the consumption of Services by User to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlated or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of Services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that User requests, where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity other than the Company; and
3.2. The Company shall not rent, sell or otherwise provide Information received from the Users to third parties without their consent, except as described in this Policy or as required by law.
3.3. In case of a merger with or transfer of business of the Company to another business entity, the Company will transfer Information and such other information collected to the entity which acquires the business. In such cases, the Company shall require that the new business entity to follow this Policy with respect to the Information.
4. Data security.
4.1. The Company is committed to protect the security of any Information and uses reasonable efforts including a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect such Information from any unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The Company will take all reasonable measures in furtherance of the above commitment. However, the Company cannot guarantee that the Information received from the User and other information stored on the servers will be absolutely protected in all circumstances. There may be instances where IRIS Products may be subject to security breaches and failures due to circumstances beyond Company’s reasonable control. These may include computer "hacking", data theft or and physical theft among others. To prevent this we recommend that the User take additional measures to protect his/her information, such as installing anti-virus software, closing browsers after use, keeping confidential log-in credentials and passwords, and making sure that User has regularly updated Software to ensure the presence of the latest security enabled features on the device.
4.2. Any data destroyed shall be disposed of in a manner that protects the privacy of the Information received by IRIS Products from the User in an appropriate manner as per the industry standard practices and norms.
4.3. The User hereby acknowledges and understands that all Information provided in using IRIS Products is with their knowledgeable consent and at the User’s own risk.
6. Commercial Communication.
Company may send electronic communications or trade electronic communications to your contact address on the site or on your behalf, which you have forwarded to or registered with. It is assumed that you have given prior permission / consent to the sending of an electronic message to be sent via any electronic communication whether commercial or not. You always have the right to revoke your consent / rejection and refuse commercial electronic communications..
7. Contact Us.
Any grievances or questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following e-mail address: [firstname.lastname@example.org].