Good becomes better!
We are delighted to share that IRIS Peridot 4.0 is now released as Beta! And this means you can check out all the new features, and let us know the feedback to improve the app.
How to download IRIS Peridot 4.0 and Join the Beta Testing?
Step 1: Go to the ‘Google Playstore’ app on your Android phone and search IRIS Peridot. Now, install the app. It will take just a few seconds to download.
Download Link: https://bit.ly/36B67mA
Step 2: Scroll down and look for the ‘Beta’ section.
It may take a few hours to install the beta version. Complete the process by clicking on ‘Join Beta Program’. IRIS Peridot app will show all the new 4.0 features for you to explore!
Check out all the new features and share your feedback with us via this form: https://bit.ly/2H8OD8F
The Peridot app is a free app that lets you scan any GSTIN to know their taxpayer type, filing history and eligibility to collect tax. So, what more will you be able to achieve with IRIS Peridot Beta 4.0? Here is a list of what’s in store for you…
- Search GSTIN by Name: The app that currently lets you scan GSTIN will now let you even search GSTINs by Name. We search in both legal and trade name. As businesses are more familiar and known with their trade names, that is what we display in the summarised search results. So if you see a result which doesn’t contain your search text, it would be in the legal name. And to know the complete details of the GSTIN, just click on the desired search result.
- Search GSTIN by PAN: As we all are aware, a business entity can have more than one GSTIN. Search by PAN will help you get GSTINs belonging to the PAN. Similar to name search, here also we display the Trade name of the business. In case you find different trade names for the same PAN, need not worry, that is how the business might have registered themselves on GST Portal.
Both PAN and Name search results are from our Peridot Database.
- Create Watchlist: GSTINs which you search frequently or want to keep a track of, you can now add them as your favourite and will be available as your watch-list. And what’s more, you can do bulk refresh for all your watchlisted GSTINs and know if they have filed any return and if it was on time. If the Return filing is not on time, the same is marked as Late . And this bulk refresh and filing status is defined only for main returns.
- Bookmark Notifications: Version 3.2 offered multiple notifications regarding due dates and release of GST Notifications and Circulars. With 4.0, now you will be able to bookmark these notifications for future reference.
- Complete GST Returns Summary: All the GST returns apart from main/regular returns filed by the taxpayer will be displayed under the More returns section.
- QR Scanner: With e-invoicing gone live, how could we not include verification QR Code generated from E-invoice system. And along with e-invoice QR code, scanning of e-way bill QR codes also included. Important to note, QR codes generated from the live E-invoice system will be verified for digital signature. The QR codes generated from the trial e-invoice system will be scanned, however, its signature will not be verified.
All these above features are available once you sign up using your Google ID.
Another change to notice in version 4.0 is that Compliance status will be available for all the taxpayer types and the search history will now show Trade name instead of Legal Name.
Being taking up the development of Peridot 4.0, we had conducted a survey and had received an overwhelming response. We thank each one of you who participated in the survey and also who give us feedback from time to time. That helps us to bring to you, what you need. Let your feedback be flowing as usual, and more the merrier.
And now, how do you get early access to the feature-rich release, just go to Google Playstore and go the Peridot app page. Here you shall find an option to join Beta testing. It takes a couple of minutes to get your Beta access activated. And once done, all you need to do is UPDATE and start using Peridot 4.0
Any feedback, suggestions and issues encountered, please write to us. The link to feedback form is available in the app itself under Contact us.
And last but not the least, we wish you a Happy Diwali.