GST Notification 15/2021-Central Tax ,dt. 18-05-2021
Govt has notified CGST (Fourth amendment) Rules vide Notification Number 15/2021 dt. 18/05/2021.
1) Form RFD-01W refund withdrawal form is introduced, same can be filed at any time before issuance of provisional refund sanction order in RFD-04 or final refund sanction order in RFD-06 or payment order in RFD-05 or refund withhold order in RFD-07 or notice in RFD-08, in respect of any refund application filed in RFD-01,
2) On submission of RFD 01W, amount debited from Electronic Cash Ledger or Electronic Credit Ledger shall be credited back
3) Time period, from the date of filing of the refund claim in RFD-01 till the date of communication of the deficiencies in RFD-03 by the proper officer, shall be excluded from the period of two years as specified under sub-section (1) of Section 54, in respect of any such fresh refund claim filed by the applicant after rectification of the deficiencies
4) Period of Date of the service of the order of cancellation of registration, can be extended by Additional Commissioner or Joint Commissioner or Commissioner as the case may be inserted
5) In E way bill rules 138E, which restricts generation of EWay Bill by any supplier or recipient subject to conditions Now, rule 138E restricts any outward movement of goods of a registered person instead of any supplier or recipient
6) Form RFD 07, Part A being order for withholding refund and PART B being order for release of withheld refund introduced