it’s high time that you start prepping up to
avoid last-minute hassles!
Tips and Tricks to Simplify your GSTR 9 Preparation
GSTR 9 filing is around the corner and it’s high time that you start prepping up to avoid last-minute hassles!
The annual return filing need not always be troublesome!
Filing GSTR 9 is a year-end ritual that every business owner needs to undergo in order to get the reconciliation and ITC claim right! However, if you haven’t consolidated your information on a monthly basis after filing GSTR1 and GSTR3B, prepping for GSTR 9 can be tedious. So, if you are struggling with 8A calculation, collating data for Table 9 or are finding it difficult to prepare inward HSN Summary among other issues, then this LIVE session can really help you with the same, making your annual return filing a seamless experience!
What is Covered in the Live Session?
If you wish to learn some quick tricks to simplify your GSTR 9 preparation and avoid manual work, then sign up for the webinar and get all your queries answered directly from our GST Experts!
- Annual Return Filing – GSTR 9, 9A, 9B, 9C
- Input Tax Credit (ITC) Claim
- Reconciliation of personal data (Books) with Government data
- Analysis and Preparation of data
- GSTR 9C Self-Certification
- Inter-relationship between various GST Returns
- Highlights of tables and sections of GSTR 9
- Highlights of tables and sections of GSTR 9C
- Preparing and filing GSTR 9
The floor will be open for a LIVE Q & A session at the end
About the Host
She has played a leadership role in helping IRIS develop several software products which either author, validate or consume XBRL data. She has authored and co-authored many Guidance Notes, Research Papers on Structured data and has also written several eBooks on GST and related subjects.