Register for our webinar today to understand changes in the due dates, changes relevant to specific taxpayer type, clarifications issued by CBIC and the new entry – Form PMT 09
You can contact us here for any business query you have
Webinar on Latest GST Updates
Are you up to date with the sea of changes in the GST Returns Filing citing the COVID-19 lockdown?
When: 22nd May 2020
Time: 10:30 a.m.
About the Webinar
There are numerous changes that the GSTN Network has put forth lately. In the webinar we aim to cover:
- Updates in GSTR 3B (different for businesses of different categories based on their turnovers)
- Updates in GSTR 1 (different for businesses of different categories based on their turnovers)
- Updates in GSTR 5, GSTR 5A, GSTR 6, GSTR 7, GSTR 8, ITC-04, Time limit for TDS and TCS Deposit.
- Updates in GSTR 9, GSTR 9A, GSTR 9C and other related updates.
- GST Updates on Composition Taxpayers
- Updates for exporters
- All about Form PMT 09 (Notification 31/2019)
- Assessments and Proceedings
- Areas where relaxation is not provided
Register To Webinar
Considering that these changes are high on importance and affect taxpayers and their businesses directly, we are conducting this webinar so as to share all the latest updates in detail.
So, clear up your schedule and book your spot for the webinar now!
About the Host
Samaira Tolani is a Chartered Accountant with 4 years of experience in Compliance and Financial Reporting. She is a GST expert, currently working with IRIS as GST Consultant . Before this, she was part of compliance team of Blue Star, Piramal Pharma and Novartis. A diploma holder in IFRS with ACCA, she loves listening to music, travelling and reading fiction.