1. Company shall in the course of providing the Services collect such Information as may be required. Any data about the User, by which he/ she/ it, as a person can be identified, including without limitation, GSTIN, business name, address, email address, date of registration, and phone number etc. to which IRIS Products has or is likely to have access by virtue of the User’s consensual submission.
2. You may further provide us with details pertaining to your customers and vendors for availing our value-added services. The details including but not limited contact details, turnover, GSTIN, or industry shall be collected.
3. Company will retain the information even after the user closes his account with IRIS Products for a stipulated period of time as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce any agreements.
4. IRIS Products may automatically collect certain other information, including but not limited to usernames, passwords, and other security and usage related information, whenever you visit or utilize the Services such as Log Data, Analytical Code, Time Stamp, Geo Stamp, IP address, version and identification number of the device, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, your profile, websites visited by you, search terms used, platform type, number of clicks, phone number, requested status of other Users and various status information and other personal setting information with regard to your usage of the Services provided through the Website (“Usage Information”). Such Usage Information collected is not associated with any Personal Data and is tagged to the unique identifier of a particular device.
5. The Company collects mobile numbers and e-mail which shall be used for sending various communications.
6. IRIS Products uses data collection devices such as “cookies” on your device / computer through which it is accessed that assist in (a) providing Services; and (b) to allow you to enter your password less frequently during a session.